Description and benefits
We have different wrenches available to operate the drilling devices and to install OPTIMQ saddles and connectors.
- The OPTIMQ ratchet wrench is used to operate the shaft of the Classic drilling device. It has a very robust internal mechanism and a second detachable arm that can be coupled to both ends of the wrench, thus making the use in reduced spaces much easier. With this wrench you can easily drill up to 4″ in ductile iron pipes.
- The 19m and 24mm ring ratchet spanners are especially useful to install straps, flanged saddles and connectors. They are very handy as they have a fixed open end and a teeth ratchet with polygonal ring on the other end. Ideal for hard works and in places with difficult access.
+ read more
- The adjustable wrench makes the installation of couplings easier, in order to fasten the hole cutters to the HDT drilling device. It has a graduated scale and a rubber-protected handle.
- The hook wrench is used to unscrew the Starrett hole cutters from the coupling of the HDT drilling device.
- The 11mm combination wrench fits the hexagon of the HDT drilling device and makes the assembly and removal of Starrett hole cutters easier.
- T-handle 3mm and 4mm hex key. They are designed to tighten the studs of the OPTIMQ hole cutters and the couplings of Starrett hole cutters.