OPTIM QUALITY S.L (hereinafter “DATA CONTROLLER” or “OQ”), is responsible for the processing of the personal data of the Users and hereby informs the User that the data will be processed according to what is established in the current regulations on the protection of personal data, EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons as regards the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data as well as the applicable Spanish regulations, Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of the digital rights. Therefore, we inform you about the following information on the processing:
- Data Controller.
The personal data recorded by the Data Controller, are included in a file, which is under the responsibility of OPTIM QUALITY Sociedad Limitada con CIF B65041501, with registered office in Barcelona, Av. Diagonal 601, 8ª planta, postal code 08028, registered in the Company register of Barcelona in VOLUME 41160, PAGE 59, SHEET B380974, INSCRIPTION 1.
OQ will ensure the accuracy and truth of the recorded personal data, and therefore, the data controller, on his/her own initiative or on request of the User, shall complete, rectify or delete any incomplete, inexact or old personal data.
- Type of data gathered through the Website
The only data we request from our web Users are the name of the contact person, as well as the e-mail address, with the aim of sending information on the novelties of the services and products, by means of newsletters.
We also ask our customers for invoicing data to manage, deal with and, given the case, invoice the requested service.
The data provided by the OQ Customer or those that arise out of browsing the Internet are used to different ends, which are explained below:
- Sending of our Newsletter:The information provided at the moment you create your User account may be used by OQ, always with your previous approval, to send you our newsletter, as well as to send you news about products and other information related to OQ, both by conventional means and electronic means, such as e-mail or mobile phone, always provided that you have previously requested or authorised as User, the sending of these communications.
- The Customer has the right to subscribe or unsubscribe, provided that it is related with the reception of these communications, as well as to update the address to which they are sent. The User has also the right to unsubscribe automatically using any communication received.
- Invoicing: The information provided by our customers to deal with claims and to invoice our services.
- Transfer of the data to third parties:
The data controller will not give, transfer or provide to third parties the personal data or any other information provided without the express and previous consent of the User, with the only exception of such cases in which it becomes strictly necessary for the provision of the service.
In any case, the data may be transferred to our legal advisers: Gremicat, S.L., which is the society that is in charge of our tax filing.
This Website does only use one Cookie that allows the responsible person to make a follow-up, only if you decide to register as User by means of the creation of an account, this offering us the chance to know your browsing preferences during your User session.
It is not an invasive or harmful Cookie, so it will not affect the performance of the User’s device in any way. However, in order for the Cookie to work, it is necessary that it is stored temporarily in the hard disc of the device used to access the Website, so it will not be possible to reject the Cookie, depending on the option chosen in your Internet browser. The browser may inform about the presence of the Cookie or reject it automatically. Should the Cookie be accepted by the device, it will only be stored in the device temporarily, for the duration of your user session.
In addition to using Cookies, we use third-party technologies for advertising or data measurement purposes, with the aim of optimising the website and the services offered. With this purpose, we use:
- Google Analytics, Google Analytics Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
- Google AdWords.
Should the user wish to unsubscribe from these suppliers, he/she may do so through the following links:
- Google Ads Preferences
- Unsubscribe page ‘Your Online Choices’
- Unsubscribe page ‘Network Advertising Initiative’
- Criteria for the storage of data:
The data shall be stored for as long as there is an interest by the User to continue with the purpose of the processing, i.e. as long as the User does not cancel the subscription, making use of the right to unsubscribe.
Should the User make use of the right to unsubscribe, the Data shall be kept in a restricted way, available to the authorities, during the legal term established to face any possible liability issues arising out of the data processing and use.
As regards the invoicing data, they will be duly kept for as long as it is necessary to comply with the regulation of the National Tax Authorities.
- User rights:
- Right to withdraw the consent.
- Right of access, modification and deletion of your personal data and to limit or oppose to their processing. Right of access: The data subject shall have the right to request and obtain, free of charge, information on the personal information submitted by them, on its origin, as well as on the communications made or planned to be made with them. Should the data subject submit the request by electronic media, and provided that the subject does not expressly request to receive the data in a different way, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic format. The right to get a copy shall not negatively affect the rights and freedom of others.
- Right to rectify and delete: The data controller must implement the right to rectify or delete requested by the data subject within ten days. The data that will be rectified or deleted will be personal data the processing of which does not comply with the law, and in particular, whenever the data are inexact and incomplete, the data subject shall have the right to rectify the data without any undue delay. The data subject will have the right to complete the incomplete data, even by means of an additional statement.
- Right to limit the processing: The data subject has the right to request from the data controller the limitation of the processing of such data.
- Right to oppose: The data subject shall have the right to oppose at any time, due to reasons related to a specific situation, to the treatment of his/her personal data (public or legitimate interest), including the creation of profiles based on the said regulations. The data controller will then stop processing the personal data, except in cases in which he/she is able to prove compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, that have precedence over the interests, rights and freedom of the data subject, or to formulate, exercise or defend claims.
- The User will have the right to address a complaint or to make a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (agpd.es).
- Should you wish to exercise any of these rights you must send us a written request to Avenida Diagonal 601, 8ª planta, 08028. Whenever you want to exercise your rights you must attach a copy or your personal ID or passport, or any official document that will allow us to duly check your identity.The exercise of any of these rights will be free of any charge.
People under 18 years of age shall not provide any information to OQ without the authorization of their father, mother or legal tutor, and they shall not contract without this authorization, except in those cases allowed by the applicable law.
- Legal grounds for the processing of data
The legal grounds for a legitimate data processing are the general interest of OQ. The legal grounds of the data we use are the express consent with the aim of offering our products and services and to stay always informed.